- We will only accept GREAT quality items. Items must be free of stains, rips, missing buttons, or odor. (Items that smell of smoke will be returned to the consignor). Blue jeans, khakis, and most smocked dresses are accepted for each season’s sale.
- We will not accept any CARSEATS, unless it is part of a stroller/carseat combo. These must be less than 5 years old.
- TOYS: Toys are a big seller. Especially Little Tikes and ride-on toys. Small toys must packaged together in Ziploc bags and sealed with tape.
- MATERNITY: We are accepting maternity clothes.
- Cribs: We will not accept drop-side cribs, due to the latest recall regulations.
- TAGS: Must be securely attached to all items. We can not be responsible for lost/missing tags.
- Securing items on hangers: All items must be pinned securely on the hangers. Items that fall off of the hanger will be pulled from the sales floor.
- * Outfits sell better than single items. Try pairing your items together.
Click here to eit.